Collections from Various Organizations:
- AMA Medical Ethics Cases Collection: Link
- UT Austin Collection
- Markkula Center for Applied Ethics Collection
- Center for the Study of Ethics in the Professions Collection.
- UNODC Collection. Integrity, ethics, and law. Good for applying various ethical theories.
- National Whistleblower Center: Case Studies
- Association for Computing Machinery: Case Studies
- Case Studies in Media Manipulation from Mediamanipulation.org
- Teen turns in her parents for participating in capitol insurrection: Link
- Teen turn in his dad to FBI: Two days after the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, Jackson Reffitt’s father, Guy W. Reffitt, returned to the family’s home in Texas. He told his son that he had stormed the Capitol, according to an F.B.I. affidavit. Then his father leveled a threat: If Jackson, 18, reported him to the police, he would have no choice but to do his “duty” for his country and “do what he had to do.” In interviews with investigators, Jackson Reffitt said his father told him: “If you turn me in, you’re a traitor. And you know what happens to traitors. Traitors get shot.” But he had already reported his father to the F.B.I. weeks before the riot. NYT